Caring Partners Program
RMHC ST. LOUIS COVID-19 INFORMATION
At Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis, the health and well-being of our guests, families, volunteers and staff is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the dynamic situation of COVID-19 and we will continue to act thoughtfully to ensure all precautionary steps are taken.
We are following direction from government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our local public health departments. In addition, we are working closely with our hospital partners.
RMHC St. Louis follows strict infectious disease protocols to ensure the safety of our families and staff. We have implemented a more frequent schedule for cleaning and disinfecting our common use spaces and have issued guidelines and supplies for our families to do the same.
At this time, our Caring Partners Program will be suspended until further notice. We want to ensure the safety of our ambassadors, staff, and community partners.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
How You Can Help
- Make a donation online at rmhcstl.com/donate
- Provide a meal to guest families by having food delivered from a local restaurant. To schedule a delivery or for more information, please contact:
- Donate Wish List items for which we have an immediate need. Please call 314-773-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how to donate Wish List items, including:
- Hand sanitizer (70% or higher alcohol)
- Clorox wipes
- Hand soap
- Non-perishable foods
- Individually wrapped snacks
HOST A THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER
Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraiser on behalf of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of St. Louis. RMHC St. Louis welcomes our community’s initiatives to help further promote awareness and funding for our programs. Because of your time and financial support, we are able to keep families close through our three Ronald McDonald Houses, eight extended stay apartments and four in-hospital Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
- Review the Caring Partners Program Guidelines.
- Brainstorm event ideas. Check out our Community Fundraisers Page or How Can You Help flyer for inspiration!
- Let us know about your event! Once you’ve decided on the basics, submit your idea through our online registration page.
- Plan and host your fundraiser.
- Make your donation! Donations can be dropped off at any of our three Ronald McDonald Houses during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm). To schedule a formal check presentation and/or House tour, contact Mallori at email@example.com or 314-932-4141. Prefer to donate by mail? Donations can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
Attn: Caring Partners Program
3450 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
Questions? Please contact Mallori at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-932-4141.