Caring Partners Program
HOST A THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER
Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraiser on behalf of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of St. Louis. RMHC St. Louis welcomes our community’s initiatives to help further promote awareness and funding for our programs. Because of your time and financial support, we are able to keep families close through our three Ronald McDonald Houses, eight extended stay apartments and three in-hospital Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
- Review the Caring Partners Program Guidelines.
- Brainstorm event ideas. Check out our Community Fundraisers Page or How Can You Help flyer for inspiration!
- Let us know about your event! Once you’ve decided on the basics, submit your idea through our online registration page.
- Plan and host your fundraiser.
- Make your donation! Donations can be dropped off at any of our three Ronald McDonald Houses during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm). To schedule a formal check presentation and/our House tour, contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.932.4141. Prefer to donate by mail? Donations can be mailed to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
Attn: Caring Partners Program
3450 Park Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63104
Questions? Please contact Lauren at email@example.com or 314.932.4116.