About the Go! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend
The Go! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend features races for all ages and fitness abilities and attracts over 25,000 people each year! As part of Team RMHC-St. Louis, you can run (or walk!) any of the following races:
- • 5K Run/Walk - Saturday, April 8
- $100 Fundraising Minimum
- • Half Marathon** - Sunday, April 9
- $250 Fundraising Minimum
- • Marathon Relay - Sunday, April 9
- $600 Fundraising Minimum per Team
- • Marathon* - Sunday, April 9
- $300 Fundraising Minimum
NOTE: All Team RMHC-St. Louis runners are required to meet the minimum fundraising amounts for their race.
*Marathon participants must be at least 18 years old on race day.
**Half Marathon participants must be at least 14 years old on race day.
- • The opportunity to help keep families close when they need it the most
- • FREE race entry
- • Team RMHC-St. Louis technical shirt
- • GO! St. Louis technical shirt
- • Monthly e-newsletter with training tips and more
- • Personal web page for easy online fundraising
1) Join the team
Download the commitment form and return to Lauren at email@example.com. Once your form is received, you will be sent a code for your free race registration.
2) Register for your race
Register for your walk/run event using your personal discount code.
Personalize your fundraising page and start fundraising by sharing with friends and family. You'll meet your fundraising minimum in no time!
Questions? Please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.932.4141.
Can't participate in a race event but still want to help? GO! St. Louis has many volunteer opportunities in the weeks leading up to race weekend. Contact Laruen at email@example.com to find a way to get involved!