The Red Shoe Society
About the Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society, our Young Professionals Group, seeks to engage, empower and inspire young professionals to participate in philanthropic and leadership endeavors while building awareness of our organization, which supports Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis.
Joining the Red Shoe Society is an exciting opportunity for young professionals to gain leadership experience and network while having fun and raising awareness for RMHC St. Louis. In addition to growing their professional network, Red Shoe Society members obtain a discounted registration to annual social events and fundraisers, receive the monthly Shoes-letter, and have the opportunity to serve as an RMHC ambassador within the community.
Joining the Red Shoe Society is easy! Click here to fill out our online membership application and pay the annual dues of $35. As a member, you will be invited to attend quarterly meetings and to serve on one of our four committees: Service, PR & Marketing, Development, and Social/Membership.
Learn More & Get Social!
For any questions regarding the Red Shoe Society, please contact Brian Jett, RSS President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep updated on what’s going on by following the Red Shoe Society on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or reading the most current Shoesletter, RSS’ monthly newsletter.
Upcoming Events & Meetings
- Tuesday, August 15 – All Members Meeting – 6:30pm @ 21st Street Brewers Bar
- Saturday, September 9 – 5th Annual Washers Tournament – 12pm @ Wehner Park
- Wednesday, October 11 – RMH Dinner Program – 4:30pm @ West Pine RMH
- Saturday, October 14 – 5th Annual Winetoberfest – 4pm @ St. Louis Wine Market & Tasting Room
- Tuesday, November 7 – All Members Meeting – 6:30pm – West Pine RMH Conference Room